Wednesday 17 February 2010

IYADWYHADUWAGWYHAG (how true, is not it!)

I found below line in an article and thought of sharing it with my readers.

"If you always do, what you have always done, you will always get, what you have always got. (IYADWYHADUWAGWYHAG)"

Well in reality it is true. At least I feel it is true till some extend besides that practice makes a man perfect and perfection brings better results. Which in-turn results in improved outcome and who knows one day in an invention.

We can take any example from our day to day life. Present perfect tense is a perfect example of this where things are always true and repeats on a regular interval and we get the same result each time. If I am to use the same recipe for my cooking, my curry will taste the same. I would not like to bore you with tones of examples but the morale of this writing is that you must step out of your shoes and try something different and you might surprise yourself. That is what they call "Thinking outside the box".

It can be used in motivational speeches, where you really want people to think big and think differently. This thinking may one day result in an innovation or at least in new ways of working more effectively and efficiently.

Another message for this week: Live Today As A Best Day Of Your Life. Ask me why if you do not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment